The NeoBrainS12 challenge is organised in the spirit of cooperative scientific progress. We therefore ask anybody using this website to respect the rules below.
We do not claim any ownership or rights to the algorithms.
The following rules apply to those who register a team and download the data:
- The downloaded data sets or any data derived from these data sets, may not be given or redistributed under any circumstances to persons not belonging to
the registered team.
- All information entered when registering a team, including the name of the contact person, the affiliation (institute, organization or company the team's contact
person works for) and the e-mail address must be complete and correct. In other words, anonymous registration is not allowed. The data provided will not be used
for any purposes other than the NeoBrainS12 competition. If you want to submit anonymously, for example because you want to submit your results to a conference that requires
anonymous submission, please contact email@example.com first.
- Evaluation of the results uploaded to this website will be made publicly available on this site (see the Results section), and
by submitting results, you grant us permission to publish our evaluation. Participating teams maintain full ownership and rights to their method.
- The segmentations can be submitted three times, only the latest results will appear online.
- If a scientific algorithm is evaluated, your submission will only be published on the website if a document (e.g. a journal paper) describing the method is provided.
- If a commercial system is evaluated, no method description is necessary, but the system has to be publicly available and the exact name and version number have to be provided.
- If the results of algorithms in this challenge are to be used in scientific publications (journal publications, conference papers, technical reports,
presentations at conferences and meetings) you must make an appropriate citation to the publication describing the results of this challenge.
- Please notify the organizers of NeoBrainS12 about any publication that is (partly) based on the results data published on this site, in order for us to maintain a list of publications associated with the challenge.
This website is copyright (c) 2012 Image Sciences Institute.